Monday, November 19, 2012

Sites used for social media marketing strategy

http://www.facebook.com/RallyAgainstPlannedObsolescence

The Rally Against Planned Obsolescence Facebook page has been my primary resource for my social media marketing plan.  I have posted statuses mainly to inform people of my cause.  So far with only 11 likes, I do not think people are very interested.

Youtube.com

I have been posting videos to help explain what Planned Obsolescence is and why it is a problem by way of my Facebook page.  I am doing this because I feel like videos are the best way to inform people and get them to be engaged.

Twitter.com/nolanchuck

I have tweeted links to my posts on Facebook and the page itself.  I feel like it has been more difficult to engage people via Twitter because it is hard to find the right time to tweet when most of my followers are on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment